WHAT IS IPTV? Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) uses Internet technology to send television programming to your TV. IPTV uses a broadband Internet connection for top international programming directly to your home without a satellite dish. Just connect your receiver to your IPTV Internet from the house and on your TV, then sit back and enjoy.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TRADITIONAL AND SATELLITE IPTV PROGRAMMING? Traditional satellite dish requires the customer to install a dish on their whereabouts. IPTV offers a unique solution for customers who are unable to satellite programming (due to no sight to the satellite or apartment with its limitations). IPTV provides higher quality and cheaper than traditional satellite service.
WHAT DO I NEED TO LOOK FOR TV? To install and use the IPTV, you need the following: High-speed Internet connection (recommended or higher) at least 4.0 Mbps. A functioning Smart TV. The recipient of the IPTV us.
HOW DO I CHECK MY INTERNET SPEED & QUALITY? Please use speed test server below to test your internet connection, Do this few times through the day. This will give you a good idea of overall internet speed available to you. A stable 25 Mbps is the minimum requirement.
CAN I USE THE IPTV AS I LIVE IN AN APARTMENT? Yes, IPTV is perfect for people who live in an apartment! IPTV works well everywhere with high-speed internet, including apartment buildings or high-rise buildings, or as a satellite TV dish cannot be installed at your home. Often traveling? Take the IPTV, and watch your favorite programs on the go or at the temporary destination.
CAN I BUY THE IPTV IF I DO NOT COME INTO CONSIDERATION FOR SATELLITE SERVICE? Yes, you can buy and use IPTV if you do not qualify for a satellite TV service. Since IPTV delivers international programming to your TV via the Internet, no satellite dish is required. Moreover, To qualify, you need a high-speed internet connection of at least 30 Mbps or higher.
WHY I CAN’T ACCESS MY ACCOUNT? First, please check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again. Secondly, if your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices. as you can view from more than 3 devices at the same time.
I AM NOT IN OR FROM USA/CAN OR THE UK. CAN I STILL SUBSCRIBE? Yes. Our service is available worldwide to everyone. Subscribe here.
CAN I USE MY SUBSCRIPTION ON MORE THAN 3 DEVICES? Please pay attention that 1 subscription can be used on multiple devices but you can watch only on 3 devices at the same time.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS ARE AVAILABLE? PayPal allows you to make payments using a variety of methods including: PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus account balance, a bank account, PayPal Credit, debit or credit cards, and rewards balance with automatic currency conversion and no hidden fees.
DOES MY SUBSCRIPTION START TO BE ACTIVE RIGHT AFTER I MAKE A PAYMENT? Subscription starting to be active from the moment you will receive your activation credentials in your e-mail.
David subscribed for 3 Months on June 1st at 11:55 PM and activation credentials were received June 2nd at 01:00 AM. David subscription is starting to be active from June 2nd 01:00 AM for next 3 months.
HOW TO CHECK MY DEVICE?
– Check if you entered your activation details correctly.
– Check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
– If you have PC/Laptop, etc. connected to same internet network check if you are not overloading your network with downloading or watching movies, etc… on these devices.
– Your Internet needs to be minimum 25 Mbit Download and 10 Mbit upload speed.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 sec before turning them back on (Fire TV, Android Boxes, Mag, Routers, Cable modems)
– I would suggest connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices if an Ethernet port is available and instead of Wifi because is more secure and faster.
– If your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices.
– Check if the device/app/program got the latest software and firmware updates.
– Check the download speed on the actual device that is streaming our service, you may have 50mbs on your computer, but the device could be considerably slower, indicating a problem on your internal network.
– Check for any high processor demanding applications running in the background that can be stopped, this is very important for low-end devices.
– Check if your ISP having problems in your area, an excellent site to check this is downdetector.com
– Try uninstalling and reinstalling your app/program, your activation will not be lost.
MY CHANNELS ARE NOT WORKING? We strive to provide you with a high level of service at very low rates. So please keep this in mind first and foremost.
If a channel is down, we will do our best to restore that back to service.
Please use the guidelines below before reporting a channel:
– Stop and give it a few minutes to get stability. We reboot and swap channels when needed. The channel may be coming back.
– Is this happening on all channels? If it is, you need to check on your end.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 secs before turning them back on (Fire TV, Android Boxes, Mag, Routers, Cable modems)
– Check your internet connection, I would suggest connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices if an Ethernet port is available and instead of Wifi because is more secure and faster.
CHANNEL ISSUES? If while you are watching a channel the service appears to have paused, simply select and open another channel, then return to the original channel to see if it is now playing, this can be due to break in transmission for a second, the software will halt under these conditions.
BUFFERING ON CHANNELS? Sometimes you may experience buffering due to low internet speed or high internet traffic.
The most common cause of buffering is the result of slow internet connection. This may be because of low internet speed or other users hogging the bandwidth in your house. Do you have lots of users in your home? Disconnect them all and try again
If posible try connecting to your router using a LAN (ethernet) cable or to a powerline adaptor.
If not possible, try moving the box closer to the router.
Change your WI-FI channel. To avoid interference with nearby devices.
If you experience buffering press “pause” for 10-15 seconds and resume, most of the time that will eliminate the need to buffer.
ALL CHANNELS ARE BLANK?
If you are using a set-top box such as MAG or AVOV and have just set up your device with our service, you will need to perform a hard reset of your device. Simply power off your device, unplug your power cable and re-plug it in.
SOME CHANNELS ONLY HAS SOUND WITHOUT VIDEO?
Because of decoder setting problem, some channels are only having sound without images/video, please do as followings:
- Go to Settings in your device/app/program.
- Choose Native for the Decoder.
SOME CHANNELS ARE NOT WORKING (BLACK SCREEN/BROKEN VOICE)?
We can not promise all channels are working properly due to your Internet speed, Individual channel technical difficulties or if incompatible device/app/program is used.
MY M3U LINK IS NOT WORKING?
If the link is not working, always check the link on PC using the VLC software. If it works it means that there is something wrong on your end. When typing in your M3U link make sure you are not entering any space and you are not using your M3U link on other devices.
Contact us if the link does not work on your PC after troubleshooting.